Thursday, December 2, 2010

rookie

I am floundering my way through the blog thing.I have no clue how to post stuff and uploading pictures has been an adventure. I am sure I will figure it all out but it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
I noticed the snowdrops are poking their heads out of the ground today. If they are smart they will stay hiddden considering we are expecting a bad winter here.We will need to cut back the Heavenly Bamboo this weekend. It is laying on the ground from the snow and the gunnera took a hit but I have mulched so it may be ok. If anyone reading this wants me to stick to the latin then the common names let me know. For now I switch back and forth. I had to dig out the external hard drive today to find my house pictures and the plant pictures. I have a great picture of a hummingbird on the Abutilion but that will be for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'd sure like to see both latin and common names Karen. Especially when you post your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete